Top Ten New Year’s Resolutions
We’re now a good six weeks into this new decade and you may be needing a reminder of what you resolved this year.
Remember, if you’ve slipped, it takes the average person 14 falls from the wagon to stay on and make a resolution permanent. There’s no need to wait until next New Year, just pick up where you left off. Resolve to resolve yet again, and there’ll be just 13 slips to go. Each setback is one more step to success.
1. Spend more time with those we love
2. Get fit
3. Weight loss (Wait, this isn’t number one?)
4. Quit smoking
5. Destress and enjoy life more
6. Quit drinking alcohol
7. Drop the debt
8. Learn something new
9. Spend time helping other people
10. Get organized (What, this isn’t number one? Oh, that was supposed to be weight loss.)
What was your resolution and how are you doing with staying the course?