Q & A with our Facebook Fans

Cocoa

@Sherry- Glad you are enjoying the Relaxed Mind herbal tea. This tea is made with a collection of mind opening and calming herbs that enhances awareness and helps cools down tension.

@Robin- Mayan Cocoa Spice was our way of combining the rich taste of cocoa with the warming qualities of Ayurvedic herbs for a hearty beverage. You are right, many people do enjoy it as a coffee substitute.

Yogi makes flavorful beverage teas and delicious herbal supplement teas. Which beverage tea do you drink, and which herbal supplement blend works for you? Leave a comment and we will discuss it on the blog.

• Michelle says:

I loved the Mexican Sweet Chili Tea and then I couldn’t find it. I heard recently (and belatedly) that it was now Aztec Sweet Chili. Now that is discontinued. I’m so sad. Just when I thought I had finally found my favorite tea again…it’s gone. Do they plan to release this recipe under another name?
    Thanks, Michelle

Hi Michelle! Unfortunately, Yogi Aztec Sweet Chili (formerly called Mexican Sweet Chili) was not in high enough demand and was discontinued in 2013. Although we do not have another tea with quite the same flavor profile, you might enjoy our Chai Rooibos, Classic India Spice or Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut teas.

• Kim says:

I love Mayan Cocoa Spice tea and use it (6 cups to be exact) in my Moroccan Chili recipe. It is a combination of lamb, butternut squash, cocoa, many other spices and your tea is the liquid. I am having trouble finding it. Has it been discontinued or the name changed? I hope not because it is the secret ingredient!
    Kim

Hi Kim! Unfortunately, Mayan Cocoa Spice was not in high enough demand and was discontinued earlier this year. Although we do not have another tea with quite the same flavor profile, you might enjoy our Chai Rooibos, Roasted Dandelion Spice DeTox and Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut teas. Thank you & Be well!

• Katie says:

My two favorite teas are discontinued!! Mayan Cocoa Spice and Aztec Sweet Chili. I have found nothing else like these anywhere. Your other teas are not like these.
    Is there any way to talk you into creating these again?

Hi Katie! Unfortunately, we are not planning on bringing Mayan Cocoa Spice or Aztec Sweet Chili back into production at this time. As alternatives, you might enjoy our Chai Rooibos, Classic India Spice and Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut teas. We welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions. Thank you & Be well!

• I’m interested in finding out when the Mayan Cocoa Spice will be available. Other friends I have love it also please bring it back.

• Becca Lesser says:

Hi There Chasity,
    Thanks so much for your question!

Sadly, this particular Yogi tea was not in high enough demand and was discontinued in 2016. Although we do not have any Mayan Cocoa Spice left in back-stock, you may be able to find it through various online retailers such as Amazon (www.amazon.com) and iHerb (www.iherb.com). Please note, however, that we are unable to determine how much longer Mayan Cocoa Spice will be available through these outlets, as the remaining supply is limited and will eventually run out.

While we don’t currently have another tea with quite the same flavor profile as Mayan Cocoa Spice, you may be interested in trying these alternatives:
    Roasted Dandelion Spice DeTox, Chai Rooibos, and Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut.
    I hope this helps!

• Savannah Borum says:

Is goji berry discontinued?? I loved the flavor so much and now I can’t find it.

• Dhurga says:

Another vote for bringing back Mayan cocoa spice (it’s my favorite tea on earth) – please! I have tried everything else I can (including your suggestions), and nothing else compares. Thanks for your consideration – Dhurga

• Dhurga says:

Another vote for bringing back Mayan cocoa spice (it’s my favorite tea on earth) – please! I have tried everything else I can (including your suggestions), and nothing else compares. Thanks for your consideration.

• Becca Lesser says:

Hi Savannah!

Sadly, this particular Yogi tea was not in high enough demand and was discontinued in 2014. Although we do not have another tea with quite the same flavor profile, below are some Yogi tea varieties that we suggest as alternatives:

Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life

Green Tea Kombucha

We hope this helps!

• Becca Lesser says:

Hi Dhurga!

Thanks so much for your thoughts regarding the discontinuation of our Mayan Cocoa Spice tea. We very much value your feedback, and will be sure to share this with our Marketing team 🙂

Be well,

• Wren C says:

I am bummed to learn that Mayan Cocoa Spice has been discontinued. I had my first box at the end of 2016 and loved it so much that I was ready to make it a regular part of my tea collection. If you bring it back, I will be a regular buyer!!!

• Blyss Enns says:

This is yet another vote to bring back the Mayan Cocoa Spice!! Pretty, pretty please!! It’s one of my favourite teas and there’s nothing else out there quite like it! (I do like the Roasted Dandelion; the others are too stevia and licorice heavy for my liking.) I was despondent today when I hopped online to try and find some only to discover it had been discontinued.
    Again, pretty, pretty please bring this tea back!!

• Marissa says:

More Mayan Cocoa Spice, please!

• Amber Lawrence says:

The Mayan Cocoa Spice Tea is also one of my favorites, and I was disappointed to learn that it had been discontinued. I did find some at the Vitamin Shoppe online store, so I purchase a few boxes.

Please add my vote to reinstate production of this product. It’s fabulous!

Amber

• Becca Lesser says:

Hi Wren C, we appreciate you reaching out to us regarding our Mayan Cocoa Spice tea. Although we do not have any left in back-stock, it might still be available for purchase on various online retailers such as Amazon (www.amazon.com) and iHerb (www.iherb.com). However, we are not able to determine how much longer it will be available through these outlets as supply will eventually run out.

Although we do not have another tea with quite the same flavor profile, below are some Yogi tea blends that we suggest as alternatives:

Roasted Dandelion Spice DeTox

Chai Rooibos

Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut

Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin

I hope this helps!

• Becca Lesser says:

Hi Blyss,
    Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our Mayan Cocoa Spice tea – we’ll be sure to share your thoughts with our marketing team.

Although we do not have another tea with quite the same flavor profile, below are some Yogi tea blends that we suggest as alternatives; in addition to our Roasted Dandelion Spice DeTox:

Chai Rooibos

Tahitian Vanilla Hazelnut

Cinnamon Vanilla Healthy Skin

I hope this helps!

• Becca Lesser says:

Hi Amber,

Thanks so much for sharing your feedback about our Mayan Cocoa Spice tea – we’ll be sure to share your thoughts with our Marketing team. Although we do not have another tea with quite the same flavor profile, below are some Yogi teas that we suggest as alternatives:

Roasted Dandelion Spice DeTox