Detoxify with Yogi DeTox Tea and Roasted Dandelion Spice DeTox Tea

Yogi Detox Roasted Dandelion Spice DeTox Tea

Detox this Spring with Yogi DeTox Tea and Roasted Dandelion Spice DeTox Tea

As summer winds down and we look to fall, I encourage you to try one of our delicious and efficacious DeTox teas, such as original DeTox tea or Roasted Dandelion Spice DeTox tea. Detoxification is optimal in the Spring when new blood is formed in the body, and again at the start of Fall, as a kind of pre-winter clean out to encourage strength and immune function.

Our traditional Detox tea is a one-of-a-kind blend that is purposely formulated with traditionally used detoxifying herbs and botanicals, including Dandelion Root in combination with Burdock, Juniper Berries and Sarsaparilla. One of the oldest and most widely used traditional detoxifying herbs, Dandelion Root supports liver function, promoting cleansing of the blood and filtering of impurities from our bodies. We then added Burdock Root, Juniper Berries and Sarsaparilla Root which in addition to enhancing liver function, have been traditionally used to help stimulate kidney and urinary functions to help remove the impurities from our bodies.

When we are detoxifying cells, tissues and organs it is vital to move your energy and reduce stagnation in the body. You’ll notice our Yogi DeTox has a unique and distinct spiciness from Sarsaparilla along with Ginger Root, Cinnamon Bark, Clove, Cardamom Seed, Black Pepper and Licorice Root. These spices and botanicals have been traditionally used for centuries to generate heat which helps stimulate circulation and release toxins from deep within your body.

I recommend drinking up to 1 to 3 cups of Yogi DeTox per day for up to 30 days. And as body and mind are one if you are able you might also incorporate in your daily routine some simple breathing exercises, meditations or walks outside to help clear the mind.

Be Well,

Guru Hari

• Diana Ross says:

Any free samples of this? I need this:)

• Robin says:

Hi Diana,

Thank you for your comment. We are so pleased you would like to try Yogi DeTox tea!

You can obtain a sample of this tea through our Well-Wishes sampling program. You can request a sample for yourself, as well as send samples and a nice note to friends and family by visiting http://www.yogiproducts.com/wellwishes. You can also do so by visiting http://www.yogiproducts.com/ecard/retrieve.

I hope this information is helpful. Please email YogiTea.CustomerService@YogiProducts.com if you have further questions.

Robin @ Yogi tea

• Shauna says:

First off, I must say I love the Yogi DeTox teas. Would you please share with me why you should only drink these teas for 30s days and how long of a break should you give your body before consming them again?

• Robin says:

Dear Shauna,

Great question! For our herbal teas that are detoxifying in nature, we recommend taking a break after 4 weeks of consumption in order for the body to equilibrate and readjust. Our DeTox tea formulas are designed to be used as often as every day for up to 30 days, after which we suggest pausing for approximately 7 days before resuming.

I hope this is helpful, and please let us know if you have any further questions.

Be well,

Robin @ Yogi tea

• Emily says:

Can you drink the detox tea cold?

• Adriane says:

Hi Sally,

Thank you for reaching out with your question! It is generally fine to drink more than one type of Yogi tea in the same day, or even combined in the same cup. This type of blending will not interfere with the functional benefits of each tea. Our basic suggestion would be to stick with one to three types per day.

However, if you are interested in combining two or more of our detoxifying teas (DeTox, Berry DeTox, Skin DeTox and Peach DeTox), our recommendation would be to focus on drinking one of these detoxifying teas per week and rotating as you feel appropriate.

I hope this is helpful, and please let me know if you have any further questions.

Be well,
    ~Adriane @ Yogi

• Adriane says:

Great question, Emily!

The functional benefits of Yogi teas work the same whether iced or hot as long as you follow our recommended brewing instructions. When making Yogi tea iced, for optimal results, we recommend that you use 2 teabags, bring water just to boiling and steep for the time indicated on the outside of the Yogi tea carton (5-10 minutes for Yogi DeTox). Once the tea has fully steeped, allow to cool. You may then add sweeteners, lemon, and/or ice to suit your preference.

Be well,
    ~Adriane @ Yogi

• Joanna says:

Can u drink coffee while u detox??

• Adriane says:

Hello Joanna,

Thank you for your question! Although you can drink Yogi teas, including DeTox, at any point throughout the day, we recommend consuming them in between meals or other beverages such as coffee. For optimal results, our herbalist suggests consuming Yogi DeTox teas either an hour before or one to two hours after eating or drinking another beverage.

For questions about a detox program and your overall health, including those about coffee, we recommend consulting with your qualified health care provider for further information. He or she is best suited to answer your questions in light of their knowing your personal medical profile.

I hope this is helpful, and please email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions.

Be well,
    ~Adriane @ Yogi

• meghan says:

Is yogi detox tea safe to drink while pregnant? I found no warnings on the box but there are so many diffrent answers online

Hi Meghan! At Yogi, we take a conservative stand when it comes to individual health, especially when it concerns expectant and nursing mothers. While not all of our teas carry warnings, please note that Yogi DeTox does carry a warning to consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition.

In light of this warning and given that everyone responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, we recommend you consult your qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding the consumption of Yogi DeTox while pregnant or nursing. He or she is best suited to identify any substances to which you may be uniquely sensitive during this time. Be well! ~Jenna

• vero says:

Im only 25 and i have tones of health problems already and what to fix with no meds. Just vitamins and herds. So What time is the best to drinkthis tea? I would love to try my new tea that i got the dandelion one.

• Lynette Scott says:

I’ve noticed headaches after consuming yogi tea /w dandelion root. I do take high blood pressure medication and I’m wondering if the causes a problem with the medication?

Hello Vero,
    Thank you for your question! Although you can drink Yogi teas at any point throughout the day, for best results we recommend consuming them in between meals. Our herbalist suggests you drink them either an hour before eating or one to two hours after eating.
    Thank you again & Be well! ~Jenna

Hello Lynette,
    Thank you for reaching out. Here at Yogi, we take a conservative stand when it comes to individual health, especially when it concerns how the ingredients in our teas interact with other herbal supplements, medication and/or prescription drugs. Given that every individual responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, we strongly recommend you consult with your qualified health care provider regarding the use of Yogi teas while taking medication such as yours. He or she is best suited to identify any substances to which you may be sensitive while taking this medication, address any specific questions you may have about your health, and make a recommendation in light of your personal medical profile. I will email you directly to follow up further.
    Thank you again & Be well! ~Jenna

• Anonymous says:

I just recently purchased a box from my local grocery store, and as I am aware it’s specifically designed to detox the body, how well does it work for a person wanting to get off a specific drug? I have a family member that is addicted to heroine and I was in hopes that this tea may help relieve withdrawal symptoms for them, or rush the process of getting it out of her body. Thank you!

• Desha Love says:

How long does it take for the tea to start working?

• Diamond says:

How long does it take for the toxins to leave your body after drinking yogi detox tea

Thank you for your question regarding our DeTox tea. Yogi DeTox is a gentle way to help the body cleanse itself by aiding the two primary filtering organs, the liver and kidneys. As this tea was not designed or tested for the symptoms your family member is experiencing, we are unable to confirm that the desired effect will take place. In light of your family member’s condition, we strongly advise they consult their qualified healthcare provider for further assessment. A qualified health care provider is better suited to assess your family member’s overall health and make a recommendation in light of their personal medical profile

Thank you for your question! Depending on which type of tea you are consuming, the effects and benefits can be received within the first few hours of consumption, ranging to a longer period of time over several weeks with continued use. If you have questions regarding a specific tea, we welcome you to send an email to YogiTea.CustomerService@YogiProducts.com.

Thank you for your question! Yogi DeTox tea is a gentle way to help the body cleanse itself by aiding the two primary filtering organs, the liver and kidneys. Given that lifestyle, diet and overall health vary from person to person, and given that everyone responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, the effects of this tea will be different for everyone. However, in general, we recommend drinking 1- 3 cups of Yogi DeTox tea daily for up to 30 days to achieve best results. Be well!

• Citlali says:

How to prepare the detox tea the one that comes in recyclable cups? And do you put sugar ? It’s my first time trying Detox Teas.

Hi Citali! Yogi DeTox single serve cups are for use with Keurig® K-Cup® machines, and should be brewed on an 8oz setting. Once brewed, you may add sweetener to suite your taste preference. We suggest that you drink 1 to 3 cups anytime during the day. Yogi DeTox can be used every day for up to 30 days, after which we recommend that you pause for up to 1 week before resuming. I hope this helps! ~Adriane @ Yogi

• Maria says:

I understand that you said you can drink the teas for 30 days with a 7 day break before resuming-could one just drink it every other day, or is the other way the best for the most effective results?

Thank you for your question, Maria! As noted in the ‘Get the Most Out of Every Cup’ instructions printed on Yogi DeTox tea’s outer carton, we suggest that you drink 1 to 3 cups any time during the day, up to 10 tea bags per day. You might try using 1 tea bag per day as a starting point, and from there, you can drink less or more depending on your experience.

I hope this is helpful, and we welcome you to email us at customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions.

Be well,
    ~Adriane @ Yogi

• Jazmine Brown says:

Does yogi Detox Tea help with weight loss ?

• Karin says:

I drank a coffee cup size of the Yogi Detox Healthy Cleansing formula and 8 hrs later my urine is totally orange. Is this a side effect that can be expected?

• Vanessa Rivas says:

Is this tea good for losing weight?

Thank you for your question, Jazmine! Yogi DeTox tea is not formulated to help with weight loss. Rather, this tea is formulated to help the body cleanse itself by aiding the two primary filtering organs, the liver and kidneys. It is made from a blend of time-honored herbs to promote kidney and liver function, as well as traditional Ayurvedic herbs to support blood flow. I hope this is helpful! If you have any further questions, we welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com. Be well! ~Adriane @ Yogi

Thank you for your question, Vanessa! Yogi DeTox tea is not formulated to help with weight loss. Rather, this tea is formulated to help the body cleanse itself by aiding the two primary filtering organs, the liver and kidneys. It is made from a blend of time-honored herbs to promote kidney and liver function, as well as traditional Ayurvedic herbs to support blood flow. I hope this is helpful! If you have any further questions, we welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com. Be well! ~Adriane @ Yogi

Hello Karin! Thank you for reaching out to us regarding your experience. Yogi DeTox tea is a gentle way to help the body cleanse itself by aiding the two primary filtering organs, the liver and kidneys. It does not contain any harsh laxatives or diuretics, and is made from a blend of time-honored herbs to promote kidney and liver function, as well as traditional Ayurvedic herbs to support blood flow. With regard to your experience, we have not received any similar reports. However, given that lifestyle, diet and overall health vary from person to person, and given that everyone responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, the effects of this tea will be different for everyone. For specific questions about your individual health and the consumption of Yogi DeTox, we recommend you consult your qualified healthcare provider. He or she would be best suited to address your individual health concerns and identify any substances to which you may be uniquely sensitive. I hope this is helpful, and we welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions. Be well!

• Nikki says:

From what I have been reading in the comments, is it best to drink more than 1 cup of DeTox tea to possibly get the full effect? I just started drinking this tea on Tuesday (2/17) and drinking it only at night. I figured whatever it’s suppose to be doing, would be happening during the night. Could be wrong in my thinking?

• Ann-Cecilie says:

I bought the Yogi Detox tea yesterday, and I really love it. The only thing is, I’ve had gallstones before and my doctor told me to be careful with what I eat, especially fat and sugar. Can I still drink the detox tea? ‘Cause I read that if you’ve had gallstones or are having them, you can’t drink detox tea. Is that so?

• Megan says:

Shall I drink it before meal or after or in between ?is it okey to drink it before bed time or morning on empty stomach?

• Delilah Silbanuz says:

Hi! So I’ve been looking everywhere for a detox diet that I won’t have to starve myself with. I love tea and so that’s why I started looking into Yogi. Now, I’m just wondering what you actually eat with this detox? Do you just drink it along with whatever you usually eat? Or do you have to cut down on certain things in able for it to actually work? I’m just trying to detoxify my body and hopefully lose some pounds! Your help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks! 🙂

• Maria Bethea says:

Hi, I bought my first box of detox tea today. Im getting started on a healthier diet. I want to know if its better to drink the tea hot or cold?

Thank you for your question, Nikki! We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Although you can drink Yogi teas, including DeTox, at any point throughout the day, we recommend consuming them in between meals or other beverages. For optimal results, our herbalist suggests consuming Yogi DeTox teas either an hour before or one to two hours after eating or drinking another beverage.

Be well,
    ~Adriane @ Yogi

Thank you for your reaching out, Ann-Cecile! We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Here at Yogi, we take a conservative stand when it comes to individual health, especially with regard to specific medical conditions such as gallstones. While not all of our teas carry warnings, please note that Yogi DeTox tea does carry a warning to consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking medication or if you have a medical condition.

In light of this warning and given that every individual responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, we strongly recommend you consult with your qualified health care provider regarding the use of Yogi DeTox tea. He or she is best suited to identify any substances to which you may be sensitive, address any specific questions you may have about your health, and make a recommendation in light of your personal medical profile.

I hope this helps! Please email customerservice@yogiproducts.com if you have any further questions.

Be well,
    ~Adriane @ Yogi

Thank you for your question, Megan! We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. Although you can drink Yogi teas, including DeTox, at any point throughout the day, we recommend consuming them in between meals or other beverages. For optimal results, our herbalist suggests consuming Yogi DeTox tea either an hour before or one to two hours after eating or drinking another beverage. I hope this helps! For further questions, please email customerservice@yogiproducts.com. Be well! ~Adriane @ Yogi

Thank you for reaching out, Delilah! To clarify, Yogi DeTox is not formulated to help with weight loss. Rather, it is a gentle way to help the body cleanse itself by aiding the two primary filtering organs, the liver and kidneys. It does not contain any harsh laxatives or diuretics, and is made from a blend of time-honored herbs to promote kidney and liver function, as well as traditional Ayurvedic herbs to support blood flow. There are no dietary restrictions associated with drinking Yogi DeTox tea. However, please note that because lifestyle, diet and overall health vary from person to person, and given that everyone responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, the effects of this tea will be different for everyone.

I hope this helps! If you have any further questions, please email customerservice@yogiproducts.com.

Be well!
    ~Adriane @ Yogi

Thank you for your question, Maria! The functional benefits of Yogi teas work the same whether cool or hot as long as you follow our recommended brewing instructions. If you prefer to drink your tea cool, for optimal results, we recommend that you use 2 tea bags, bring the water just to boiling and steep for the time indicated on the outside of the Yogi tea carton (5-10 minutes For Yogi DeTox). Once the tea has fully steeped, allow to cool. You may then add sweeteners, lemon and/or ice to suit your preference. Be well!

• Sam says:

I am taking anti-depressants for chronic pain and depression. I’m on a relitivly low dose, but I’m wondering if detoxing will interfere? Anti-depressants are generally the kind of medication that needs to build up in your system before it is effective, so I don’t know if detoxing will completely disrupt it or not.

• Yelitza Garcia says:

I’m drinking the 28 day Detox tea and I have a few questions. How many times a day would you recommend to drink it? Is drinking a lot of water good while drinking the tea? And what extra things can I do to give me better results?

Thank you for your question, Sam! Here at Yogi, we take a conservative stand when it comes to individual health, especially with regard to specific medical conditions and when it concerns how the ingredients in our teas interact with prescription drugs and/or medications. While not all of our teas carry warnings, please note that Yogi DeTox tea does carry a warning to consult your health care provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition. Given that every individual responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, we recommend you consult your qualified healthcare provider prior to consuming Yogi DeTox tea while taking anti-depressants. He or she is best suited to identify any substances to which you may be sensitive while taking this medication, address any specific questions you may have about your health, and make a recommendation in light of your personal medical profile. If you have any further questions about our teas, please email us at customerservice@yogiproducts.com. Be well!

• Sue says:

I just bought my first box of detox and find it amazingly delicious! i’ve tried green teas and other herb teas and find that i have to add sweetners, but “detox” is already sweet. what ingredient makes it so? Interestingly, i bought some tea while in China a couple years ago that was also sweet… but they use something called “cicada sloe” to make it sweet. trust me, you don’t want to know what that is! ha ha!

Hello Yelitza! With regard to specific questions about your overall health and individual detoxification program, we recommend you consult your qualified health care provider, nutritionist or herbalist. He or she is best suited to make recommendations in light of your individual health and medical profile.

If you have any further questions about Yogi teas, we welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com. Be well!

Hi Sue! We’re pleased to hear how much you enjoy our DeTox tea. Here at Yogi, we do not add sugar or artificial sweeteners to any of our teas. However, some of our teas contain licorice root and/or Stevia leaf, both of which lend to a naturally sweet flavor profile. Yogi DeTox, for example, is naturally sweet tasting due to the organic licorice root in its formula. We hope this is helpful, and we welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions. Be well!

• Jessika says:

Hello I did the 7 day michael Jillian yogi detox I lost five pounds in almost 2weeks but my question is will it harm me if I continue taking product. I did 100 cranberry juice and limon with 60 oz of water and I leave the detox bag inside my water jug and drinkin all the detox water thru out the whole day

• Brieanna Cole says:

Does this help with weight loss

Hello Jessika,

Thank you for reaching out to us regarding our DeTox tea. For specific questions about your personal diet plan and your individual health, we advise you to consult your qualified healthcare provider or nutritionist. He or she is best suited to address your concerns and make a recommendation based on your individual health profile.

For our herbal teas that are detoxifying in nature, such as Yogi DeTox, we recommend taking a break after 4 weeks of consumption in order for the body to equilibrate and readjust. Yogi DeTox is mild enough to be used every day for up to 30 days, after which we suggest pausing for about 7 days before resuming.

When brewing Yogi teas, we recommend that you use 8 oz of water per tea bag. As noted in the ‘Get the Most Out of Every Cup’ section on the outer Yogi DeTox carton, we recommend that you bring the water just to boiling, then steep the tea bag for 5 to 10 minutes.

Be well!

Thank you for your question, Brieanna! Yogi DeTox tea is not formulated to help with weight loss. Rather, this tea is formulated to help the body cleanse itself by aiding the two primary filtering organs, the liver and kidneys. It is made from a blend of time-honored herbs to promote kidney and liver function, as well as traditional Ayurvedic herbs to support blood flow. I hope this is helpful! If you have any further questions, we welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com. Be well!

• loretta says:

Hi

Is there a reason why you should only drink this tea for 30 days and not every day? I just got some and love the taste of it.

Thank you for your question, Loretta! For our herbal teas that are detoxifying in nature, we recommend taking a break after 4 weeks of consumption in order for the body to equilibrate and readjust. Yogi DeTox teas are mild enough to be used every day for up to 30 days, after which we suggest pausing for about 7 days before resuming. We hope this is helpful! If you have any further questions, we welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com. Be well!

• Laura Sigwerth says:

Why does the box say drink up to 10 cups per day? So could I do one big detox the day before a weigh in? Or will I not benefit doing that? I know u said 1-3 cups for 30 days. What about one day?

• Liz says:

Can I take it while nursing?

Thank you for your question, Liz! At Yogi, we take a conservative stand when it comes to individual health, especially when it concerns expectant and nursing mothers. While not all of our teas carry warnings, please note that Yogi DeTox tea does carry a warning to consult your healthcare provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medications or if you have a medical condition. If a Yogi tea carries a warning, it would be printed in the Supplement Facts panel on the outer tea carton, as well as on the backside of the individual tea envelopes.

In light of this warning and given that everyone responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, we recommend you consult your qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have regarding the consumption of Yogi DeTox tea while nursing. He or she is best suited to identify any substances to which you may be uniquely sensitive during this time. If you have any further questions about our teas, we welcome you to email us at customerservice@yogiproducts.com. Be well!

Thank you for your question, Laura! Yogi DeTox is a gentle way to help the body cleanse itself by aiding the two primary filtering organs, the liver and kidneys. It does not contain any harsh laxatives and is appropriate for daily consumption. As noted in the ‘Get the Most Out of Every Cup’ instructions printed on Yogi DeTox tea’s outer carton, we suggest that you drink 1 to 3 cups any time during the day, up to [no more than] 10 tea bags per day. You might try using 1 tea bag per day as a starting point, and from there, you can drink less or more depending on your experience.

• Jenna says:

Hi! I was wondering if it is ok to drink the detox tea after having a glass or two of alcohol?

Hi Jenna! There are no dietary restrictions associated with drinking Yogi DeTox tea. Although you can drink Yogi teas at any point throughout the day, for best results we recommend consuming them in between meals – either an hour before eating or one to two hours after eating. If you have any further questions, we welcome you to email us at customerservice@yogiproducts.com. Be well!

• alex says:

Just bought this tea today and and super excited to try it. What time during the day do you recommend drinking it, after or before I eat?

• Camryn says:

Hi! So I just bought a couple of your brand teas, including the DeTox and I was just wondering… It says you are able to have up to 10 servings a day of some teas, would it be okay to re use the same tea bag more than once? And if so, for how many times? Thank you!!!

Thank you for your question, Camryn! Most of the flavor and healthful benefits come out of the tea bag on the first infusion; however, many tea drinkers enjoy steeping tea bags a second time. As noted in the ‘Get the Most Out of Every Cup’ instructions printed on Yogi DeTox tea’s outer carton, we suggest that you drink 1 to 3 cups any time during the day, up to 10 tea bags per day. You might try using 1 tea bag per day as a starting point, and from there, you can drink less or more depending on your experience. Yogi DeTox is mild enough to be used every day for up to 30 days, after which we suggest pausing for about 7 days before resuming. For our herbal teas that are detoxifying in nature, including DeTox, we recommend taking a break after 4 weeks of consumption in order for the body to equilibrate and readjust. Be well!

Thank you for your question, Alex! Although you can drink Yogi teas at any point throughout the day, for best results we recommend consuming them in between meals – either an hour before eating or one to two hours after eating. If you have any further questions, we welcome you to email us at customerservice@yogiproducts.com. Be well!

• Hi , I drunk the detox tea and didn’t realize that dandelion root is the same as ragweed. I had an allergic reaction. I haven’t had the tea in abt 3wks and sometimes my lips will still swell like when I had the reaction. how long does this stuff stay in your system? How do you get it out ?

Hello Nichole,

Thank you for contacting Yogi! We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding our DeTox tea.

Here at Yogi, we take a conservative stand when it comes to individual health. Given that everyone responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals and in light of your experience, we recommend you immediately discontinue use of Yogi DeTox and consult your qualified healthcare provider for further assessment. He or she is best suited to answer any specific questions you may have about your health and identify any substances to which you may be uniquely sensitive, such as dandelion root.

Further, we would like to request some information from you and that you please respond via email to customerservice@yogiproducts.com.

Can you please confirm which Yogi DeTox tea with dandelion that you are referencing (DeTox, Roasted Dandelion Spice DeTox or Peach DeTox)? Also, if you still have the carton of tea, could you please provide us with the Best Before Date and Lot Code found on the same side of the carton as the yoga pose? This information will be used for further review by Yogi’s quality control personnel.

It would also be helpful for our quality and production teams to have any unused teabags from the tea carton. If these are available to return to us, we would be happy to either mail you a prepaid envelope or reimburse you for the cost of mailing the product back to us. Please let us know which method would be most convenient for you.

Your satisfaction is extremely important to us, and we would be happy to either refund you for your purchase or send you two free-box coupons that you can use toward a different Yogi tea variety. Please email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with your responses to the above as well as with your mailing address and which method of reimbursement you would prefer. If you prefer the refund, please also indicate how much you paid for the box of Yogi DeTox tea.

We will also follow up with you via the email you provided regarding your experience.

Thank you again!

• shellie says:

I bought this tea thinking it will clean me out is this true or is this the wrong type of tea I want to detox and cleansing at the same time

• cj says:

How long dose it take for the yogi detox to work

Thank you for your question, Shellie! Yogi DeTox tea is a gentle way to help the body cleanse itself by aiding the two primary filtering organs, the liver and kidneys. It is made from a blend of time-honored herbs to promote kidney and liver function, as well as traditional Ayurvedic herbs to support blood flow. Given that lifestyle, diet and overall health vary from person to person, and given that everyone responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, the effects of this tea will be different for everyone. Be well!

Hi CJ! Yogi DeTox tea a gentle way to help the body cleanse itself by aiding the two primary filtering organs, the liver and kidneys. It is made from a blend of time-honored herbs to promote kidney and liver function, as well as traditional Ayurvedic herbs to support blood flow. Given that lifestyle, diet and overall health vary from person to person, and given that everyone responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, the effects of this tea will be different for everyone. We welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions. Be well!

• maria says:

I was wondering if I would be able to drink the detox tea and the greentea blueberry slim life tea at the same time. If so, how would i drink them throughout the day to get the benefits and results.

• Miss says:

Does the Yogi Detox tea keep you from falling asleep? I would like to drink it at night before bed but I don’t want it to keep me up.

Hello Maria,

Thank you for contacting Yogi. We appreciate you reaching out to us with your question.

It is generally fine to drink more than one type of Yogi tea in the same day, or even combined in the same cup (such as Yogi Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life and Yogi DeTox). This type of blending will not interfere with the functional benefits or efficacy of each tea. Our basic suggestion would be to stick with up to three types per day.

However, if you are interested in combining two or more of our detoxifying teas (DeTox, Berry DeTox, Roasted Dandelion Spice DeTox, Skin DeTox and Peach DeTox), our recommendation would be to focus on drinking one of these detoxifying teas per week and rotating as you feel appropriate.

Please note that these suggestions are not intended to replace any professional medical recommendations, and we remind you to always consult your physician or a qualified health care professional with any specific questions about your health.

Robin

Hello,

Thank you for getting in touch and for your question about Yogi DeTox tea.

Yogi DeTox is purposefully formulated as a healthy cleansing product. It does not contain caffeine, nor any herbs traditionally known to prevent sleep. However, given that individuals respond uniquely to herbs and botanicals, we advise you consult with your qualified health care provider with any questions you have about consumption of Yogi DeTox tea and your overall health. He or she is best suited to make a recommendation with regard to consumption of this product as well as to identify any substances to which you may be uniquely sensitive in light of your personal medical profile.

I hope this information is helpful. Please email yogitea.customerservice@yogiproducts.com if you have further questions or concerns.

~Robin

• Florence Gory says:

Very informative

• Kiki says:

I wanted to know does it flush your system out fast if you weight like 175 or does it flush out everything

Thank you for your question, Kiki! Yogi DeTox tea is a gentle way to help the body cleanse itself by aiding the two primary filtering organs, the liver and kidneys. It does not contain any harsh laxatives or diuretics, and is made from a blend of time-honored herbs to promote kidney and liver function, as well as traditional Ayurvedic herbs to support blood flow. Given that lifestyle, diet and overall health vary from person to person, and given that everyone responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, the effects of this tea will be different for everyone.

For specific questions about your individual health and the consumption of Yogi DeTox, we recommend you consult your qualified healthcare provider, or perhaps an herbalist. He or she would be best suited to address your individual health concerns and identify any substances to which you may be uniquely sensitive.

If you need any further information, please email customerservice@yogiproducts.com. Thank you again & Be well!

• Connie says:

Hi, Iam very sensitive with caffeine and I palpitate if i take any drinks that contain caffeine. Can I take this detox tea and Is this tea has caffeine?

Thank you for your question, Connie! Yogi DeTox tea is naturally caffeine free. Here at Yogi, we have about 60 varieties of tea. While some of our teas contain caffeine, many of our teas are naturally caffeine free. Caffeine content information can be found in two different places on the Yogi tea carton. On the front of the carton, near the bottom, it will say either ‘caffeine free,’ ‘decaffeinated’ or ‘contains caffeine.’ You can also look at the Supplement Facts panel on the side of the carton to find out if a particular Yogi tea contains caffeine. If it does, the caffeine amount would be noted beneath the ingredient list.

For specific questions regarding your consumption of Yogi teas and your overall health, we recommend you consult your qualified healthcare provider, as he or she is best suited to address any concerns you may have about your individual health and identify any substances to which you may be uniquely sensitive.

If you have any further questions about our teas, please email customerservice@yogiproducts.com.

Thank you again & Be well!

• Maurice says:

Can these yogi detox teas clean drugs and alcohol out of your system?

Hi Maurice! We currently produce several different DeTox teas that are purposefully formulated with herbs that have been traditionally used to help support the body’s natural cleansing process. However, please note that while our Detox tea varieties are formulated to promote healthy cleansing, they are not intended to target any specific toxin or set of toxins. Given that lifestyle and diet vary from person to person, and given that everyone responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, we recommend that individuals contact their health care provider for assessment and to make any recommendations regarding consumption of Yogi DeTox teas in light of their personal medical profile. We welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com if you have any further questions. Thank you again & Be well!

• Cory says:

Is it ok to drink detox teas while taking Temazepam?

Hello Cory,

Thank you for your question! Here at Yogi, we take a conservative stand when it comes to individual health, especially when it concerns how the ingredients in our teas interact with prescription drugs and/or medications. While not all of our teas carry warnings, please note that Yogi DeTox tea does carry a warning to consult your health care provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition. Given that every individual responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, we recommend you consult your qualified healthcare provider prior to consuming Yogi DeTox or other Yogi teas while taking medication such as Temazepam. He or she is best suited to identify any substances to which you may be sensitive while taking this medication, address any specific questions you may have about your health, and make a recommendation in light of your personal medical profile.

Thank you again & Be well!

• Qtpi says:

Will drinking the detox tea with milk stop its beneficial properties? I

Hi Qtpi! It is fine to add creamer to Yogi DeTox tea. When preparing Yogi DeTox, we suggest that you bring the water just to boiling and steep the tea bag for 5 to 10 minutes. When done steeping, you may then add creamer and/or sweetener to suite your taste preference. Thank you & Be well!

• Andrea says:

Does this tea contain any grams of sugar? And if so, how many per packet?

Thank you for your question, Andrea! Here at Yogi, we do not add sugar or artificial sweeteners to any of our teas. However, some of the natural flavors used in some of our teas do contain a small amount of sucrose (less than 200 mg per tea bag). If a Yogi tea contains a natural flavor, it would be listed in the Supplement Facts panel on the tea’s outer carton. Three of our DeTox teas do contain natural flavors (Berry DeTox, Peach DeTox and Skin DeTox), but these particular natural flavors do not do not contain any sucrose.

We hope this helps, and welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions. Thank you again & Be well!

• Maddie says:

My question is it ok to still drink your coffee in the morning & drink your detox to?

• Alisha says:

Hi! I am allergic to dandelion, do you offer any detox teas that do not include dandelion root?

Thank you for your question, Maddie! There are no dietary restrictions associated with drinking Yogi DeTox tea. Although you can drink Yogi teas at any point throughout the day, for best results we recommend consuming them in between meals and other beverages – either an hour before eating or one to two hours after eating. We hope this is helpful, and welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions. Thank you & Be well!

Hi Alisha! Yes, you might be interested in Yogi Berry DeTox, which does not contain dandelion root. To learn more about this tea, click here. We hope this is helpful, and welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions. Thank you & Be well!

• jada says:

Can you reuse the tea bags? or do you just use another one ?

Thank you for your question, Jada! Most of the flavor and functional benefits comes out of the tea bag on the first infusion. However, many tea drinkers enjoy steeping tea bags a second time. We hope this is helpful, and welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions. Be well!

• Ann says:

Hello! I’ve recently been diagnosed with low grade breast cancer, have had bilateral mastectomy. Since I’m going through lifestyle change, I’ve chosen to eliminate caffeine (coffee), replace with tea. I’ve found your Roasted Dandelion DeTox and Green Tea Blueberry Slim – I’ll have Dandelion in morning, blueberry mid day and often another Dandelion in the evening. It’s not robust coffee but I’m enjoying the teas. My Question – I’m taking Arimidex (anti estrogen drug). It’s my thought the detox effect of the teas may help long with long term liver maintenance – is this a safe combo? Any thoughts or other teas that you’d recommend? Thanks!

• ashley says:

How long should the yogi get regular tea be used before pausing??

Thank you for your question, Ashley! Yogi Soothing Mint Get Regular is formulated to help provide natural relief for occasional constipation and contains Organic Senna Leaf, a powerful laxative. Due to this ingredient, we recommend that you do not use this particular Yogi tea in excess of 4 cups in 24 hours or for longer than 10 days. We hope this is helpful and welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions. Thank you & Be well!

Thank you for your questions, Ann! Here at Yogi, we take a conservative stand when it comes to individual health, especially with regard to specific medical conditions and when it concerns how the ingredients in our teas interact with medications and/or prescription drugs. Given that every individual responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, we strongly recommend you consult your qualified health care provider regarding the use of Yogi teas while taking medication such as Arimidex. He or she is best suited to identify any substances to which you may be sensitive while taking this medication, address any specific questions you may have about your health, and make a recommendation in light of your personal medical profile.

Thank you again for reaching out, and we welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions. Be well!

• Amna says:

which Yogi tea is best for weight loss?

• Rae Ann says:

I have acne at the tender age of 32. I read in an earlier post that there is a detox tea made for the skin. Do your herbalists have a specific recommendation for which tea would be best to try for acne?

Hi Amna! At this time, we do not make any teas that are specifically formulated to help with weight loss. However, you might be interested in our Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life and Caramel Apple Spice Slim Life teas. Both are formulated to help give you the energy you need to maintain an active lifestyle while dieting. Thank you & Be well!

Thank you for reaching out, Rae Ann! It sounds like you are referring to Yogi Skin DeTox, which is purposefully formulated to support a healthy skin care regimen. It contains herbs used in Ayurveda to cool and soothe the skin, along with herbs traditionally used to support the liver and promote cleansing. Here is a link to more information about this tea on our website: https://www.yogiproducts.com/teas/skin-detox/

Here at Yogi, we take a conservative approach to individual health, especially with regard to specific medical conditions such as acne. We therefore recommend that you consult your qualified healthcare provider or dermatologist with any questions you may have regarding your skin’s health and the consumption of Yogi teas. He or she is best suited to identify any substances to which you and your skin may be uniquely sensitive, and make a recommendation in light of your personal health profile.

Thank you again for getting in touch, and we welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions. Be well!

• Melissa says:

Hello I was recomended to do a kidney and liver cleanse, as I have constant kidney stones and kidney infections along with UTIs..Do you have any teas for this and do you think it would help?

Thank you for reaching out, Melissa! Here at Yogi, we take a conservative stand when it comes to individual health, especially with regard to specific medical conditions. In light of your conditions and given that every individual responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, we strongly recommend you consult your qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have about your individual health and the consumption of Yogi teas. He or she is best suited to identify any substances to which you may be uniquely sensitive, and to make a recommendation in light of your personal medical profile.

At this time, we have several DeTox teas that are purposefully formulated with ingredients traditionally used to support the body’s natural cleansing process, including Yogi DeTox, Yogi Berry DeTox, Yogi Peach DeTox and Yogi Roasted Dandelion Spice DeTox. For more information on these teas, visit: https://www.yogiproducts.com/teas/category/detox-wellness-teas/

Thank you again & Be well!

• Michael says:

Is it fine to drink detox tea in milk?

• Stephanie says:

Hi, I wanted to know can I drink the detox tea cold with honey ?Or is it better to drink hot?

Hi Stephanie! The functional benefits of Yogi teas work the same whether cool or hot as long as you follow our recommended brewing instructions. For optimal results, we recommend using 8 oz water per tea bag. Bring the water just to boiling and steep for the time indicated on the outside of the Yogi tea carton (5-10 minutes for Yogi DeTox). Once the tea has fully steeped, allow to cool. You may then add sweeteners, lemon and/or ice to suite your preference. If you plan on adding ice, we suggest using 2 tea bags per 8 oz water. Hope this helps!

Thank you for your question, Michael! It is fine to add milk to your Yogi DeTox tea once brewed. Doing so will not interfere with the tea’s functional benefits. Hope this helps!

• Juliana says:

Hello!! I just purchased the teas!! Excited to try, now I read if I wanted to make a cold brew it is said to use 2 bags of tea .. But for how much water.. A gallon?

• Shekira brown says:

Hey do you have a tea that helps with weight loss ☺️

• micheal says:

Is the yogi roasted dandelion spice detox Clean your urine and Immune system?

• Anila says:

Hi i am nursing my 11 month old baby and i wanted to try and take my yogi skin detox tea as i drink other yogi teas which i love. I know you guys say to consult a doctor if you’re pregnant or nursing but honestly there has to be a better way for us to get informed because unfortunatly doctors know nothing about many products and can’t give us an answer. What i want to know is are there any side effects or actual warnings against using like yogi skin detox teas that the company is awar of. I really wanted to try it since i’ve been breaking out lately, amd was hopping it will help clear my skin.
    Thanks!

Thank you for your question, Juliana! The functional benefits of Yogi teas work the same whether cool or hot as long as you follow our recommended brewing instructions. For optimal results, we recommend using 8 oz water per tea bag. Bring the water just to boiling and steep for the time indicated on the outside of the Yogi tea carton (3-10 minutes depending on the type of tea). Once the tea has fully steeped, allow to cool. You may then add sweeteners, lemon and/or ice to suite your preference. If you plan on adding ice, we suggest using 2 tea bags per 8 oz water.

We hope this is helpful, and please let us know if you have any further questions. Thank you again & Be well!

Thank you for your question, Anilia! We’re happy to provide you with information regarding our Skin DeTox tea.

Yogi Skin DeTox carries the warning you reference because of the red clover leaf and flower in its formula. Although this tea contains far less red clover leaf and flower than what would be considered a high dose, here at Yogi we take a conservative stand whenever the health of nursing and expectant mothers is involved. In light of this warning, and given that everyone responds uniquely to herbs and botanicals, we recommend you consult your healthcare provider or perhaps an herbalist with any questions you may have regarding the consumption of Yogi Skin DeTox and red clover leaf and flower while nursing. Reason being, a qualified healthcare provider is best suited to identify substances you may be particularly sensitive to while nursing and make a recommendation in light of your individual medical profile.

Thank you again, and please let us know if you have any further questions. Be well!

Hi, Shekira! We appreciate your interest in our teas. At this time, we do not make any teas that are specifically formulated to help with weight loss. However, you might be interested in our Green Tea Blueberry Slim Life and Caramel Apple Spice Slim Life teas. Both are formulated to help give you the energy you need to maintain an active lifestyle while dieting.

Thank you & Be well!

Thank you for your question, Micheal! Yogi Roasted Dandelion Spice DeTox is a purposeful blend of herbs traditionally used to help support the body’s natural cleansing processes. While this tea is not intended to be used for immune support, you might be interested in our Echinacea Immune Support and Green Tea Triple Echinacea teas, which are both formulated to support immune function. We hope this is helpful, and please let us know if you have any further questions.

Thank you again & Be well!

• Shawna says:

Was wondering if you can Make up a Gallon Amount and put it in the refrigerator? Does it also take away some of the benefits by doing it this way??

Thank you for your questions, Shawna! The functional benefits of Yogi teas work the same whether cool or hot as long as you follow our recommended brewing instructions. For optimal results, we recommend using 8 oz water per tea bag. Bring the water just to boiling and steep for the time indicated on the outside of the Yogi tea carton (3-10 minutes depending on the type of tea). Once the tea has fully steeped, allow to cool. You may then add sweeteners, lemon and/or ice to suite your preference. If you plan on adding ice, we suggest using 2 tea bags per 8 oz water.

Also, it is fine to prepare a large quantity of Yogi tea in advance. Just brew according to the instructions above, and when the tea is done steeping, store the tea in a sealed container in the refrigerator. This tea can then be enjoyed later, either cool or reheated. If stored properly (in a sealed container in the refrigerator), the tea should last a few days.

• Susan says:

Hello!
    I have been researching the Detox tea for reviews and I have found quite a few that have indicated the tea made them light headed, dizzy, and caused them to break out in a sweat. What would be the possible cause for this? I just purchased a box and now I’m a little hesitant to try it.

Thank you for your question, Susan! We’re happy to provide you with information on our DeTox tea.

Thank you again & Be well!

• Andrea says:

Do your teas have any sugar or calories in them? I really like the Peach Detox one It tastes a little sweet to me but didn’t see any calories or sugar listed on the box. It almost seems too good to be true if there aren’t those things in there 🙂 I hope they’re not 😉 Thanks!

Hi Andrea! We’re pleased to hear how much you enjoy our Peach DeTox tea and are happy to address your questions.

Here at Yogi, all of our teas, including Peach DeTox, contain less than one calorie per tea bag and less than 1/2 gram of carbohydrates per tea bag. With regard to sugar, we do not add sugar or artificial sweeteners to any of our teas. However, some of the natural flavors used in some of our teas do contain a small amount of sucrose (less than 200 mg per tea bag). Below is a list of the particular natural flavors that contain sucrose. If a Yogi tea contains one of these natural flavors, it would be listed in the Supplement Facts panel on the outer carton, as well as on the back side of the individual tea bags:

• Natural Butterscotch Flavor
    • Natural Tangerine Flavor
    • Natural Coconut Flavor
    • Natural Honey Flavor
    • Natural Boysenberry Flavor
    • Natural Orange Flavor

Also, four of our teas contain kombucha, which does require a small amount of sugar during the fermentation process. Therefore, our Green Tea Kombucha, Green Tea Kombucha Decaf, Green Tea Energy and Green Tea Triple Echinacea teas may contain trace amounts of sugar (less than 0.00001% sugar per tea bag).

• Christine says:

I thought is helped with water weight, but i had a bowel movement the first tea bag. It that what ut is meant to do? 06/02/16

Thank you for your question, Christine! Yogi DeTox is a gentle way to help the body cleanse itself by aiding the two primary filtering organs, the liver and kidneys. It does not contain any harsh laxatives or diuretics, and is made from a blend of time-honored herbs to promote kidney and liver function, as well as traditional Ayurvedic herbs to support blood flow. Given that lifestyle, diet and overall health vary from person to person, and given that everyone responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, the effects of this tea will be different for everyone.

Thank you again & Be well!

• david says:

I was told by a friend to try this Detox tea, as I’m switching up my diet and working on getting healthier since I’m not getting any younger. I was kind of iffy because most teas don’t appeal to my taste, but I love the spiciness of it, especially with a little lemon added to it. I am defiantly gonna keep Yogi teas in my cabinet!

• Lo says:

I’ve noticed that the detox tea gives me a headache which last for about 45 minutes after drinking; i had the same effect with another dandelion tea, so I’m thinking that it is the dandelion root in the detox tea. Is this common?

Hi, Lo! We appreciate you reaching out to us regarding you experience. Please be assured that consumer health and safety are our highest priorities. All Yogi teas are formulated for consumer safety, produced under strict manufacturing procedures and properly labeled with appropriate instructions for use and precautions. Yogi sources the highest quality ingredients from around the world and none of our teas contain any of the 8 FDA recognized allergens.

Here at Yogi, we take a conservative stand when it comes to individual health. Given that everyone responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals and in light of your experience, we recommend you discontinue use of Yogi DeTox and consult your qualified healthcare provider for further assessment. He or she is best suited to answer any specific questions you may have about your health and identify any substances to which you may be uniquely sensitive.

Your satisfaction is extremely important to us. Please email customerservice@yogiproducts.com and we would be happy to follow up with you further regarding your experience. In addition, we would also like to request information from your Yogi DeTox carton, if available. Thank you!

• Inez DePonceau says:

I put my detox tea bags in a different container and threw away the box, which means I threw away the expiration date. About how long of a shelf life does this tea have?

Hi Inez! Yogi teas are packaged to preserve freshness and quality for up to two years in a variety of shipping and storage conditions. To ensure maximum flavor and freshness for our consumers, Yogi cartons are stamped with a Best Before date, which indicates two years from the date of manufacture. We hope this is helpful, and please let us know if you have any further questions. Be well!

• Lolav says:

I just bought this tea and I tried it for the first time. What I did was just put the tea bag in the cup and put hot water over it is that ok? or am I supposed to put it in a tea kettle and boil it with the teabag inside?? And am I supposed to leave the tea without anything such as sugar??

Hi Lolav! It sounds like you brewed the tea correctly, but we’re happy to clarify our brewing instructions. All Yogi teas come with brewing recommendations printed on their outer cartons in the ‘Get the Most Out of Every Cup’ section. For Roasted Dandelion Spice DeTox, we suggest that you use about 8 oz water per tea bag. Bring the water to boiling, then remove the water from the heat and pour it over the tea bag in a cup. Cover and steep the tea bag for 10 to 15 minutes. Once it’s done steeping, you may add your favorite sweetener to suite your taste preference. We hope this is helpful, and welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions. Thank you & Be well!

• Bubbles says:

Will it hurt the properties of the team if I refrigerate it and drink it cold?

Thank you for your question, Bubbles! The functional benefits of Yogi teas work the same whether iced or hot as long as you follow our recommended brewing instructions. For optimal results, we recommend that you use 2 tea bags, bring the water just to boiling and steep for the time indicated on the outside of the Yogi tea carton (3-10 minutes depending on the type of tea). Once the tea has fully steeped, allow to cool. You may then add sweeteners, lemon and/or ice to suit your preference. We hope this is helpful, and welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions. Thank you again & Be well!

• quanna says:

Is it ok to use the yogi tea to detox for 3dys with no food

• Tiffany biggs says:

I have noticed since drinking dandelion root tea that I’ve started to get headaches.. I’m in good health and wondering what could cause it

Thank you for reaching out, Tiffany. We appreciate you alerting us to your experience and advise that you discontinue use of this tea and consult your qualified healthcare provider for assessment. Consumer health and safety are extremely important to us, and we kindly request that you email customerservice@yogiproducts.com so that we may follow up with you further. Thank you.

Hi Quanna! In general, there are no dietary restrictions associated with consuming our teas. However, for specific questions about your individual health, diet and the consumption of Yogi DeTox, we advise that you consult your qualified healthcare provider. He or she is best suited to address your concerns and make recommendations in light of your personal medical profile. Thank you & Be well!

• Kate says:

like the other commenters, I also have a headache after drinking the detox tea! i’ll stick with other teas and discontinue the detox one!

• Felicia says:

Hello I have some detox tea that is out of date by a month. What would happen if I still consume it? Does it lose its strength? Will it make me sick?

• Becca Lesser says:

Hi Kate,

Sorry to hear about your experience! Please email customerservice@yogiproducts.com so that we may follow up with your further.

• Becca Lesser says:

Hi Felicia, Yogi teas are packaged to preserve freshness and quality for up to two years in a variety of shipping and storage conditions. To ensure maximum flavor and freshness for our consumers, Yogi teas are stamped with a Best Before date, which indicates two years from the date of manufacture. Yogi teas are perfectly safe to enjoy outside of the Best Before window; however, you may notice a difference in potency or flavor after that time. We hope this helps!

• Marya says:

I just love your Detox tea. I tried it first a few winters ago when I had a persistent chest cough I couldn’t shake.
    With the first cup I could feel my breathing deepen and my chest relax. This tea is the real deal. I could tell the herbs in it were fresh from my rapid healing response to them
    Today I have a bit of a chest cold with a cough and I just finished a cup of Detox. I am completely confident that I again will be quickly on the road to healed and balanced ! And the taste is very soothing too. Thanks so much for creating this tea. I recommend it to everyone I know.

• Becca Lesser says:

Hi Marya,

Thanks so much for your kind words! We’re so happy to hear that you enjoy our DeTox tea and have recommended it to friends as well 🙂 Thanks again, and be well!

• Nicole B says:

After having tried this tea for a week straight, 2 cups/day, I found I have a rather annoying side effect. I get abnormally cold, as in body temperature. As in, I literally can’t get warm again and I’m shivering, even after drinking plain hot water to combat the cold. I thought it was just a fluke, I didn’t take it for a day, started again the next day, and sure enough, it is the tea. No matter how many layers of clothing I put on, the only way to get warm again is to just take a hot shower.

Is this expected? Does this happen to anyone else? I follow the exact directions and amounts to consume the product.

• Becca Lesser says:

Hi there Nicole,

We appreciate you alerting us to your experience. At Yogi, we take a very conservative stand whenever individual health issues, especially reactions, are concerned.

We strongly suggest that you consult a qualified health care provider for further assessment. Your physician should be able to help identify any substances to which you are uniquely sensitive.

We greatly appreciate your feedback and would like to request some further information via email. Could you send us the Lot Code and Best Before Date found on the carton of tea you purchased? These can be found on the same side of the carton as the yoga pose. This information will allow us to share your feedback with our quality and production teams. It would also be helpful for our quality and production teams to have an unused teabag from the carton you purchased. If you still happen to have one, we could mail you an envelope with prepaid postage for you to return a sample to us.

Your satisfaction is important to us and we would love to send you a replacement coupon or reimbursement. Please send your mailing address, preference of coupon or reimbursement, and the information packaging information requested above to: YogiTea.CustomerService@YogiProducts.com.

• Lila says:

Hi, I was wondering if your Yogi Detox Tea affect Birth Control Pills??

• Becca Lesser says:

Hi Lila,

Thanks so much for your question – we are happy to provide you with information regarding our DeTox tea.

We take a conservative stand when it comes to individual health, especially when it concerns how the ingredients in our teas interact with other herbal supplements, prescription drugs and/or medications. While not all of our teas carry warnings, please note that some of Yogi DeTox tea does carry a warning to consult your health care provider prior to use if you are pregnant or nursing, taking any medication or if you have a medical condition.

Given that every individual responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, we recommend you consult your qualified healthcare provider prior to consuming Yogi DeTox tea while taking any prescription drugs such as birth control. He or she is best suited to identify any substances to which you may be sensitive while taking them, address any specific questions you may have about your health, and make a recommendation in light of your personal medical profile.

Thank you again, and please let us know if you have any further questions.

• Hattie says:

I had a hysterical a few years ago. I want to know Is bleeding in urine one of the side effects. Respond ASAP IN my email please

• Becca Lesser says:

Hi Hattie,

Here at Yogi, we take a conservative stand when it comes to individual health. We recommend that you consult with your qualified healthcare provider for further assessment. He or she is best suited to answer any specific questions you may have about your health.

Please let us know of any further questions that you may have. Thank you,

• Sydney says:

10/10 would recommend to anyone and I have. This tea has changed my life. I think drinking this tea has helped me reach my peak in life. I am slaying. Not only have I become regular which is such a terrible issue to have but I just all around feel amazing. If you aren’t drinking this tea you aren’t fully living.

• Becca Lesser says:

Hi Sydney,

Thanks so much for your kind words about our DeTox teas! We’re happy to hear that you’re a fan, and appreciate your sharing your love of Yogi teas with others 🙂

Thanks again, and be well!

• C says:

Hello,
    Just curious if you changed your ingredients for the detox for kidney and liver and if so why? I noticed a couple were removed. Or changed out but not sure which new ingredients you have replaced them with. Can you clarify.

Thanks

• Becca Lesser says:

Thanks so much for your question! Happy to provide you with some additional information about our DeTox tea.

We very recently updated our DeTox tea’s formula to a certified USDA Organic blend. Previously, it was certified ‘Made with Organic’ and contained a majority of organic ingredients as well as some conventional ones. During this update, we did remove two herbs from the formula – Phellodendron Bark and Winter Melon Seed – as we were unable to locate reliable sources for organic versions of these ingredients. Although this minor adjustment was made, please be assured that Yogi DeTox is still formulated to promote the body’s natural cleansing process. Once this updated formula gains wider distribution in the marketplace, we will update our website with the revised ingredient information.

We hope this information is helpful! Please feel free to let us know if you have any additional questions.

• Demetria says:

How long does the yogi tea last in your system?.. I stop breastfeeding while I drank the tea for five days and wanted to go back to breastfeeding so I want to know how long it stays in your system

Hi Demetria,

Thank you for contacting Yogi! We appreciate you reaching out to us with your question.

At Yogi, we take a conservative approach to individual health, especially when it concerns expectant and nursing mothers. Given that everyone can respond uniquely to herbs and botanicals, we recommend that you consult your qualified healthcare provider with your question. He or she is best suited to identify any substances to which you may be uniquely sensitive, as well as address your concerns about having consumed Yogi teas while nursing.

We hope this information is helpful! Let us know if you have any further questions.

• anonymous in Michigan says:

Hi. I just wanted to take time out to praise Yogi for this detox tea! I am not, nor have I ever been a (tea) drinker! I’m an avid coffee consumer, but recently, I decided to change my eating and drinking habits for multiple purposes. This tea was recommended to me by a friend, and although I was hesitant to buy it, I’m SO glad I did! I actually like and am tolerant of the taste and flavors! When I first saw all of the ingredients, I automatically thought this tea would be overpowering, but not so! Very smooth and satisfying! Thank you for making my drastic change of eating more easy!

Hi, there!

Thanks so much for sharing your kind words – we’re so happy to hear that you’re enjoying DeTox tea! We work hard to create delicious and effective teas, so we’re always thrilled to hear from those who enjoy them. If you enjoy our DeTox tea, be sure to check out our entire line of DeTox & Wellness teas, which you can learn more about here on our site. Thank you again for taking the time to share your feedback with us – enjoy and be well!