DIY Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief Soap!
Do you love to relax in a warm bath, with delicious smelling soap and a comforting cup of tea? Here is a great recipe to make your own lavender soap using Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea!*
What you’ll need:
- Shea Butter Soap base
- Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea bags
- Lavender essential oil
- Dried lavender flowers
- Soap mold
- Microwave and microwave safe dish
1. Determine how many bars of soap you wish to make and select the appropriate amount of shea butter soap base pieces (generally 3 small rectangles of soap base per 1 bar of soap).
2. Place soap base pieces in a microwave safe dish and microwave for 30 seconds. Stir, and microwave for an additional 10 seconds. Stir again, and repeat until shea butter soap base is fully melted.
3. Add lavender essential oil and stir (approximately 5 – 10 drops per bar of soap).
4. Empty contents of Yogi Honey Lavender Stress Relief tea bags and stir (approximately 1 tea bag per 2 bars of soap).
5. Add dried lavender flowers and mix well.
6. Use funnel to slowly pour soap mixture into soap molds.
7. Allow soap mixture to sit in molds for at least 40 minutes to cool and harden.
8. To remove, carefully pull sides of mold away from soap and gently pop out the soap.
9. Make yourself a cup of tea, draw a warm bath, light some candles and pull out your freshly made lavender soap and enjoy a soothing and relaxing evening!
To see and share more fun DIY ideas using Yogi teas, we invite you to check us out on Pinterest!
*For external use only; not for consumption. Given that everyone responds uniquely to particular herbs, botanicals and ingredients, we advise you to consult your qualified health care provider or dermatologist to determine any substances to which your skin may be uniquely sensitive.