Yogi Green Tea Kombucha Sugar Scrub
Here’s a great sugar scrub recipe using Yogi Green Tea Kombucha! Fun and easy to make, this fragrant treat for your skin is sure to leave you feeling youthful and refreshed.
What you’ll need:
• 1 ½ c white sugar
• 1 c coconut oil or olive oil
• 2 tsp. matcha green tea powder
• 2 Yogi Green Tea Kombucha tea bags
• In a bowl, combine white sugar, matcha green tea powder and contents of Yogi Green Tea Kombucha tea bags; mix together well.
• Slowly pour in coconut oil (or olive oil) and stir completely, making sure the oil covers the entire sugar/tea mixture.
• Place sugar scrub in an airtight container for storage. Use this sugar scrub to smooth and soften your dry skin, such hands, feet, elbows and knees. Enjoy!*
*For external use only; not for consumption. Avoid contact with eyes. Given that everyone responds uniquely to particular herbs, botanicals and ingredients, we advise you to consult your qualified health care provider or dermatologist to determine any substances to which your skin may be uniquely sensitive. Be sure to rinse thoroughly, as the matcha green tea powder in this scrub can leave a green residue on your towel and clothes.