Holiday Crafts with Yogi Tea!

This holiday season, get creative with Yogi packaging for décor and gifts! Here are a few fun and simple DIY ideas.

Yogi DIY

Yogi Tea Carton Gift Boxes
Yogi tea cartons can be turned inside out to create decorative gift boxes! Add your personal creative touch by coloring in the beautiful henna design or by adding things like ribbons, sequins, and beads.

Yogi Tea Tag Garlands
String together your favorite Yogi tea tags for a beautiful garland! Place it on a tree, weave it into a wreath, or hang it in a doorway to add some inspiration to your décor!

Yogi Tea Carton Holiday Cards
Spread some cheer this season with homemade greeting cards! Cut Yogi tea cartons into desired card shapes, color in the henna and paste paper on the other side for writing your season’s greetings.

Yogi Tea Carton Holiday Gift Tags
Cut your Yogi tea cartons into fun shapes, color in the henna design, add some glue, glitter and ribbon, and voilà – fun and beautiful gift tags or ornaments!

We’d love to see your Yogi tea craft ideas! Share your pictures and tag them with #YogiTeaDIY on Instagram and Twitter!

• Shae moon says:

I had no idea , how super cute!
    Such a good idea . ❤️❤️❤️ Doing this when I finish my soothing vanilla spice tea box.

• Lonna Ulvestad says:

Relaxing at the end of the day with a great cup of tea is monumental to me! It’s the best time of the day! And to make it even more perfect is a pair of old jeans ,Ted shirt, my dogs by my side & a beautiful sunset to wind down my inner clock.

• Rita-Ann says:

I have questions???
    Does it matter if You drink the teas hot or cold???
    Does it compromise the integrity of the teas if You add sweetners???
    If not… what sweetners are best???
    Or Are the teas already sweet enough???
    I drink mainly the Southern Sweet Tea… how do these teas compare in sweetness???
    I am just looking to get healthier and still keep My Southern Sweet Tea!!!
    Thank You and I appreciate any helpful hints!!!

Thank you for your questions, Rita-Ann! We are happy to provide you with brewing information.

The functional benefits of Yogi teas work the same whether cool or hot as long as you follow our suggested brewing instructions. For optimal results, we recommend using 8 oz water per tea bag. Bring the water just to boiling and steep for the time indicated on the outside of the Yogi tea carton (3-10 minutes depending on the type of tea). Once the tea has fully steeped, allow to cool. You may then add sweeteners, lemon and/or ice to suite your preference. If you plan on adding ice, we do suggest using 2 tea bags per 8 oz water.

Here at Yogi, we have 60 varieties of herbal, green and black teas. Although we do not add sugar or artificial sweeteners to any of our teas, some of our teas have a naturally sweet taste due to Stevia leaf and/or licorice root. If you prefer your teas sweeter, as noted above, it is fine to add your favorite sweetener to Yogi teas once brewed.

We hope this helps, and welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions. Thank you again & Be well!

• Desiree says:

So so so so much loving fun!! I’m always looking to reuse/repurpose! My kids are going to LOVE THESE!!

• Denise Gary says:

Love this tea, I recently found it.