Maple Mint Cooler
Refresh and rehydrate with this delicious, easy to prepare summertime cooler!
What You’ll Need
* 4 cups water
* 2 tsp maple syrup
* ½ tsp natural salt
* 1 medium lime
* 12 mint leaves, chopped fresh (plus a few extra leaves for garnish)
* Optional: splash of cucumber juice or young coconut water
* Bring water just to boiling; remove from heat.
* Add juice from ½ of the lime (reserve and cut remaining half into wedges for garnish).
* Add maple syrup, salt and mint leaves; steep the mixture for 20 minutes.
* Allow the mixture to cool; add optional cucumber juice or young coconut water.
* Garnish with remaining lime wedges and mint leaves; add ice if desired.