Dress up Your Drink: Herbal Ice Cubes
Add a refreshing twist to your favorite cold drinks with these easy to make herbal ice cubes!
All You’ll Need Is…
* Clean ice cube tray
* Several sprigs of fresh herbs
* Purified water
1. Select a few of your favorite herbs, rinse and cut small clippings. Lavender, sage, basil, rosemary and oregano are some great herbs to try!
2. Place a pinch of herbs (either whole or coarsely chopped) in each ice cube mold. Have fun experimenting with various combinations.
3. Pour water on top of herbs, filling each mold about 1/3rd of the way.
4. Place the ice cube tray in the freezer and let freeze for about 45 minutes.
5. The herbs will naturally rise to the top of the water, so after about 45 minutes, remove the tray from the freezer and fill the remaining 1/3rd of each mold with water to cover the herbs completely.
6. Put the ice cube tray back in the freezer and leave until completely frozen.