Yogi Frozen Tea Fruit Pops
Delicious and simple, these Yogi Tea Popsicles are the perfect summertime treat!
All You’ll Need Is…
* Popsicle molds
* 2 cups of water
* 1 cup of sliced fruit or berries
* Optional: your favorite sweetener and milk or milk substitute
1. Bring water just to boiling. Remove from heat and steep tea bags for the time indicated on the outer Yogi carton (3 to 10 minutes depending on the type of tea).
2. Once the tea has cooled, remove the tea bags. Optional: stir in a sweetener to suite your taste preference. For a creamy twist, add a splash of your favorite creamer.
3. Place a few fruit slices or berries into each popsicle mold.
4. Pour tea mixture into molds and place in freezer.