Arugula Dill Summer Salad
Looking for the perfect summer side dish? Here’s a simple recipe for a fresh and delicious chopped salad!
* 4 cups thinly sliced (1/4 inch) romaine leaves
* 2 cups packed arugula leaves, chopped into 1/2 inch pieces
* 1 1/2 Tbsp. chopped dill leaf/stem
* 1/3 cup thinly sliced scallions
* 1 medium cucumber, chopped into 1/4 inch pieces
* 1/4 cup olive oil
* 1 Tbsp. lemon juice
* 1 Tbsp. lemon zest
* Sea salt
* Freshly ground black pepper
In a salad bowl, mix romaine, arugula, dill, scallions and cucumber. Using a salad fork and spoon, mix in olive oil, lemon juice, lemon zest, sea salt and black pepper. To suit your taste preference, season again with salt, pepper and lemon juice. Serve & Enjoy!