Cool Down with Delicious Yogi Tea Over Ice

Iced Tea | Yogi Tea

Stay cool and energized with a refreshing glass of Yogi tea over ice!

Yogi teas are purposefully formulated to support your body and mind – and can be enjoyed hot, or cold.

For an energizing and uplifting iced tea, we recommend using Yogi Black or Energy teas to prepare Yogi iced tea, though many Yogi teas are delicious chilled! We recommend trying this recipe with:

• Yogi Chai Black
  • Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy
  • Yogi Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy

To Prepare Yogi Tea Over Ice:

1. Prepare your Yogi tea of choice according to the brewing directions on the side of the carton
  2. Allow tea to fully steep
  3. Let tea cool at room temperature or in the refrigerator
  4. Once chilled to desired temperature, try adding milk, lemon, and/or ice to suit your flavor preference

Yogi teas can be prepared in advance and refrigerated in an air-tight container for up to two days.

What’s your favorite Yogi tea to prepare chilled or over ice? Share with us on Instagram by tagging your photos with #yogitea!

Looking for more delicious recipes? Be sure to check out these posts from the Yogi Tea Talk Blog:

Enjoy, and Be Well!

• Angeli Henkle says:

I love your yogi tea. I am drinking lemon ginger every morning. I share pictures of yogi tea on my facebook every morning. God bless you. I love reading the quotes on the tea bags, brings a smile to me and feels good to read them.

Hi there, Angeli!

Thanks so much for sharing your kind words. We work hard to create teas that are both delicious and effective, so we’re always thrilled to hear from those who enjoy them. If you have not done so already, we invite you to join the Yogi newsletter to receive special offers from Yogi. This monthly email will keep you up to speed with the latest Yogi news and promotional offers. To sign up, visit http://www.yogiproducts.com and click on “Newsletter.”

Thank you again for taking the time to reach out, and be well!

• Chloe says:

Can you drink a detox tea with cold water or does it only work with boiling water?

Hello Chloe,

Thanks so much for your question! The functional benefits of Yogi teas, including Yogi DeTox, work the same whether cool or hot as long as you follow our recommended brewing instructions. For optimal results, we recommend using 8 oz water per tea bag. Bring the water just to boiling and steep for the time indicated on the outer Yogi carton (3-10 minutes depending on the type of tea). Once the tea has fully steeped, allow to cool at room temperature or in the refrigerator. Once chilled to your desired temperature, you may then add sweeteners, lemon and/or ice to suite your preference. If you plan on adding ice, we suggest using 2 tea bags per 8 oz water.

We hope this information is helpful! Enjoy and be well.

• Fran says:

Do you sell online and if so do you have an affiliate program?

Hello Fran,

Thanks so much for getting in touch! Yogi teas can also be ordered through us on our website selecting the shopping cart icon at the top of the Yogi homepage. While we do not currently have an affiliate program, our teas are also available to order through various online retailers such as amazon.com, iherb.com and vitacost.com, among others.

We hope this information is helpful!

• Noemi D says:

I live off of Yogi teas and have converted many of my coworkers from coffee addicts to avid Yogi tea drinkers.

My question is .. is there a combination of teas that I should be drinking to help me keep my blood pressure at bay. I have been going through quite a bit of stress and anxiety and while I drink the Relaxed Mind, Calming, Stress Relief, Chamomile and Peppermint teas, I find that my blood pressure is slowly creeping up on me. Any teas that you can recommend?

Thank you for reaching out, Noemi! We are so pleased to hear how much you enjoy our teas.

While we have several teas to support stress relief and relaxation, none of our teas are formulated to help reduce blood pressure. We take a conservative approach to individual health, especially with regard to specific medical conditions such as high blood pressure. Given that every individual responds uniquely to particular herbs and botanicals, we recommend you consult your qualified healthcare provider with any questions you may have about your individual health and the consumption of Yogi teas. He or she is best suited to identify any substances to which you may be uniquely sensitive, and to make a recommendation regarding your blood pressure in light of your personal medical profile.

Thank you again for reaching out to us, and welcome you to email customerservice@yogiproducts.com with any further questions about our teas. Be well!