Cool Down with Delicious Yogi Tea Over Ice
Stay cool and energized with a refreshing glass of Yogi tea over ice!
Yogi teas are purposefully formulated to support your body and mind – and can be enjoyed hot, or cold.
For an energizing and uplifting iced tea, we recommend using Yogi Black or Energy teas to prepare Yogi iced tea, though all Yogi teas can be enjoyed hot or chilled! We recommend trying this recipe with:
- Yogi Chai Black
- Yogi Sweet Tangerine Positive Energy
- Yogi Raspberry Passion Perfect Energy
To Prepare Yogi Tea Over Ice:
- Prepare your Yogi tea of choice according to the brewing directions on the side of the carton
- Allow tea to fully steep
- Let tea cool at room temperature or in the refrigerator
- Once chilled to desired temperature, try adding milk, lemon, and/or ice to suit your flavor preference
Yogi teas can be prepared in advance and refrigerated in an air-tight container for up to two days.
What’s your favorite Yogi tea to prepare chilled or over ice? Share with us on Instagram by tagging your photos with #yogitea!
Looking for more delicious recipes? Be sure to check out these posts from the Yogi Tea Talk Blog:
Enjoy, and Be Well!