At Yogi we believe the purpose of business is to serve. Yogi was founded on this belief and still uses the idea of business serving as its guiding principle: “Feel Good, Be Good, Do Good.” We are committed to providing a positive workplace to our employees and to making healthy, organic and natural teas that are accessible to as many people as possible. With more than 40 years of experience, we strive to support overall health and well-being by incorporating the highest-quality organic and natural ingredients in our teas.
The Yogi collection of teas combines over 170 exotic spices and botanicals from around the world to create over 60 varieties of herbal, green and black teas that are rich in both flavor and function.
Hear all about the herbs and botanicals that go into every deliciously purposeful cup of Yogi tea, from those that help make them, like Yogi herbalist Karta Purkh Singh Khalsa.
Healthy living and the holistic teachings of Ayurveda, Traditional Chinese Medicine and Western herbalism are the inspiration behind our teas. These teachings continue to inform how we develop our products, and are honored and reflected in the Yogi Principles.
- Tasting great is essential, but it isn’t enough. If what we make doesn’t taste great and leave you feeling great, we won’t make it.
- We think before we blend. How will our recipes work with body and mind?
- Health is found in nature. We work with what nature already offers rather than trying to concoct it. We don’t have laboratories, we have kitchens.
- Creative combinations can optimize what nature has to offer. Ever added peppermint to ginger? They work together to produce a remarkably fresh and innovative taste… and a remarkably invigorating experience.
- Whenever possible, we work with wholes, not parts. We blend with whole spices and botanicals for their natural goodness – we don’t supplement with vitamins and minerals.